Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Ref. No. HRJIC635
Position: FULL STACK DEVELOPER
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Full Stack Developer, Jubilee Health Insurance Limited. The position holder will report to the Head of Digital & Innovations and will be based at Head Office in Nairobi.
The main purpose is designing, development and maintenance of multi-platform web applications. Work closely with the IT and core business application teams to deploy end-to-end and seamless applications that integrate with the wider Jubilee Insurance digital apps eco system.
1. Deliver across the entire Web/app lifecycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
2. Working closely with Web app developers to deploy seamless multi-platform and responsive apps.
3. Conceptualize, build, test and realize digital applications.
4. Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
5. Build prototypes at technical scoping stage of projects.
6. Working along the Web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the core business applications and other customer focus initiatives.
7. Working with the vendor developers to build and integrate user interfaces to create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences.
8. Standardizing the platforms to minimize duplication of effort and improve time-to-market timelines.
9. Continuously re-factoring to optimize performance for the apps.
10. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the web technologies space.
11. Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
12. Attend industry events/ conferences – both attending and presenting.
13. Obtain sign-off of newly developed applications and features.
14. Design and build unit, system, and integration tests for web application code.
1. Creativity and Continuous Innovation
2. Ownership & Commitment
3. Team Spirit
4. Dealing with Ambiguity
5. Presentation Skills
6. Time Management
7. Problem Solving
8. Stakeholder engagement and management
9. Attention to detail.
10. Good Interpersonal Skills
1. Understanding of compiled languages
2. Strong Knowledge of PLSQL, SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
3. Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
4. Good understanding of OO programming and design patterns
6. Experience in building web and native apps.
7. Experience using social media APIs Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART)
1. Degree in Computer & Telecommunications field
2. Relevant professional qualification
The developer should have experience to participate in the entire app lifecycle right from concept stage until delivery and post launch support. Minimum of two years’ relevant experience in a similar position.
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 12th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.