Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Methodist University (KeMU) is a chartered private Christian University sponsored by the Methodist Church in Kenya. The University has its main campus situated in the outskirts of Meru town with campuses at Nairobi and Mombasa. We would wish to invite qualified applicants for the following positions:
We would wish to invite internal qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Accountant:
This officer is expected to have a good understanding of accounts and be able to work with little supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Supervising staff under them
ii. Maintaining books of accounts
iii. Revenue collection, banking and withdrawals
iv. Bank reconciliation
v. Making cash payments and cash disbursements
vi. Producing fees status reports
vii. Preparation of debtors’ schedules and creditors’ schedules
i. Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting option) or its equivalent
ii. CPA II
iii. 3 years’ experience as Accounts Assistant
iv. CPA (K)
v. Computer Literate
How to apply:
Each application shall be accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents. Scanned copies of these documents must accompany the email application.
Applicants must also submit the following:
1. Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority
2. Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
3. Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
4. Clearance from Credit Reference Bureau
5. Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
6. Letters of recommendation from at least three referees familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and character in general should also be sent to the address below.
All applications shall clearly be marked with the Reference Number of the Advertised position “Application for the position of (position applied for)”and submitted as follows:
1. Three (3) hard copies, and
2. An electronic copy in PDF format to be sent direct to the Vice Chancellor on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be addressed as registered mail to:
The Vice Chancellor
Kenya Methodist University
P.O. Box 267 – 60200
So as to reach the Vice Chancellor not later than 30th June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applicants are required to request their referees to write to us directly using the above address.
KeMU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.