Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of the role:
The Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator is accountable for supporting country teams across The Foundation to engage to a high standard, in The Foundation’s monitoring, evaluation, reporting, learning and data quality assurance processes and building a culture of continuous quality improvement across the hub’s programs.This position will have a primary portfolio of countries, but work may expand to other countries and global initiatives as required. The coordinator will support country teams to engage effectively with, processes outlined in the MERL framework, and data quality assurance activities. The position will continuously build M&E capacity across countries to ensure the MERL framework is applied and utilised to inform quality improvement.
Degree in related field (Health, development, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience designing and using project/program monitoring and evaluation frameworks.
- Experience designing, commissioning and/or conducting project or program evaluation
- Experience in project or program delivery, preferably in an international development context.
- Experience in or understanding of use of data in the health sector
- Experience working across cultures
Applications Close: 5th July 2021