Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA) is an independent Commission set up under Article 215 of the Constitution of Kenya. Its core mandate is to recommend the basis for equitable sharing of revenues raised nationally between the National and County Governments; sharing of revenue among the County Governments and make
recommendations on other matters concerning the financing of, and financial management by county governments.
The Commission seeks to recruit experienced, qualified, and competent persons to fill the following positions:
MANAGER, KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT – 1 POSITION
Reporting to the Director, Research and Knowledge Management, the job holder will be responsible for the Management and dissemination of information and ensure there is flow of knowledge throughout the Commission.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To lead in the development of knowledge management strategy and a data sharing policy.
2. To lead in implementation of knowledge management systems and practices in order to support the mandate of the Commission.
3. To manage the Commission’s data collection platforms for surveys and monitoring data, training users as required and assisting with survey design.
4. To work with various stakeholders and foster knowledge management collaboration framework.
5. To develop strategies for capacity building in knowledge management within the Commission.
1. Master’s Degree in Information Science or related field.
2. A Bachelor’s degree in information science or related field.
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar position, with at least three (3) years in relevant field preferably within the public service
2. He/she must be a person of integrity, demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Strong managerial skills, including motivating, developing, coaching and leading teams;
4. Excellent knowledge of relevant computer software and applications and
5. Ability to work in a team-modulated and collaborative environment.
1. If your training, experience, and competence match or exceed any of the above minimum requirements, please send a secured copy of your application, a detailed up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts, together with copies of certificates and testimonials. You should also give the names of three (3) referees who must be familiar with your previous work and academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses.
2. Application should be addressed to the Commission Secretary/CEO, CRA and be sent by post or hand delivered to the Commission Offices at 14 Riverside Drive by 7th July 2021 at 5.00 pm. as follows:
APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF ___ (insert appropriate position)
TO THE COMMISSION SECRETARY/CEO
COMMISSION ON REVENUE ALLOCATION
14 Riverside Drive
P.O. BOX 1310 – 00200
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next three months from the date of this advertisement, then consider your application unsuccessful.
The CRA is an equal opportunity, gender sensitive and compliant employer.