Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Lipa Later is a risk-free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services in affordable monthly instalments. Our mission is to be a financial partner that makes living more affordable, thereby enabling people to achieve their dreams.
To do this, we make use of financial inclusion and data-driven retail networks to increase the purchasing power of the 1-billion+ African consumers. The company is growing quickly, and as such, we are looking to recruit and onboard a team of industry leaders with the ambition and capacity to shape a bright future for the continent and determine the next frontiers of the retail and consumer market in Africa This position is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Success at Lipa Later means making life more affordable for our clients. Through joining our team, you will nor only contribute towards the development of innovative products, but also play a crucial role in helping businesses, and individuals acquire the crucial items necessary to achieve their goals.
Professional Development :
Our proprietary algorithmic credit scoring is on course to have a huge impact on consumer credit markets by improving the accuracy of creditworthiness assessment, thereby increasing the accessibility of credit from mainstream lenders. As we are looking to approve an even larger volume of applications, we apply different machine learning techniques such as Default prediction, confusion matrix, and behavioral scoring.
Our Team :
By joining our organization, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with, and learn from a diverse team of talented professionals.
About The Role:
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques, including experience in implementing marketing campaigns. You should also have experience in developing and executing marketing projects from conception to production, and ensure the design team promotes the organisation’s brand through delivering high quality creative work. The senior graphic designer’s responsibilities include managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
The Team is led by a Marketing Manager.
- Conceptualization and implementation of design of solutions that meet marketing strategies from concept to completion
- Lead the Design team by designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics for all markets, online and offline
- Supervise intermediate and junior designer(s) in creating concepts, comps, layouts and final designs
- Generating fresh concepts per campaign
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects
- Liaising between the marketing, other departments and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments and understanding trends within the scope of the industry
- Develop branded collateral such as fliers and posts within the brand guidelines as per the given brief
- Updating the brand guidelines
- Design and layout of presentations decks
- Liaising with printers as required and managing production quality
- Work with the Marketing team to visualize advertising campaigns
- Lead the updates we need on the website, and image content or designs of the blog
- Creation of various logos for products
- Other projects as assigned
- A degree in graphic design and 3-5 years experience in lead designer roles or previous senior designer experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to work in synergy with a content writer
- A high level of proficiency in design, web and multimedia software and applications and required desktop publishing tools, including Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
- A strong eye for visual composition and attention to detail
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding of marketing, production, website and digital design, corporate identity, print advertisements, and multimedia design
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Writing and proofing skills are also required
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized and dependable
- Team leader, Quick Learner, Efficient and High sense of urgency
- Able to work well in a high pressure environment