Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Manager, End User Computing and Support Services, the ideal candidate will be required to provide second level support (within EUC team) to IT customers ensuring timely resolution of incidents and fulfilment of their service requests. He/she will also be required to provide workarounds or mitigations whilst escalating unresolved issues to the next level of support and proactively providing feedback to IT customers on the status of their issue or service request.
- Resolve assigned IT incidents and services requests over the phone, email, walk-in customers or via visiting the end user workstation at the assigned location. The role supports business users at JKIA (JKIA, OCC and Cargo Center) or headquarter (including Headquarter/Base, Pride Center, Barclays Plaza or Nairobi Sales offices) as may be assigned by the Manager, End-User Computing and Support Services.
- Configuration of end users’ devices, devices rollout and systems deployment, this includes Microsoft based desktops/laptops, MacBook’s, Android/IOS tablets or smartphones, baggage printers, ticket printers and IP-based telephony handsets.
- Troubleshoot problems with end user devices, systems, scanners, printers, telephony sets, and network devices.
- Develop mitigations, workarounds, and permanent solutions.
- Support other IT processes such as equipment disposal, asset management, end user security, IT customer engagements and systems delivery projects.
- Research, identify and suggest possible improvements on IT policies and processes.
- Identify and report immediately to IT Management any potential IT risks in the user environment.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other related field from a recognized university.
- ITIL foundation certification, MCP, A+ or equivalent or any other Vendor based technical training/certification e.g., HP/Dell.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in offering technical IT support in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision over long hours when addressing system issues.
- Sound ability to prioritize, time-manage and fast in decision-making.
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Customer focused
- Teamwork/Team player
- Result Oriented.
- Problem Solving Skills.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to email@example.com.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.