Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Manager, IT Service Delivery, the ideal candidate will be required to provide first level support at the IT Service Desk to IT customers ensuring timely resolution of incidents and fulfilment of their service requests. He/she will also be required to provide workarounds or mitigations whilst escalating unresolved issues to the next level of support and proactively providing feedback to IT customers on the status of their issue or service request.
- Receive, classify, prioritize, and log incidents and requests as per IT Service Management Processes.
- Provide first level support by resolving incidents, servicing requests, and providing workarounds/mitigations in a timely manner.
- Escalate incidents/service requests that they cannot resolve within agreed service levels to second level IT support teams and vendors.
- Effectively communicate major incidents resolution progress to IT management and affected business functions.
- Proactively monitor network links and applications uptime, report outages and follow up resolution thereof.
- Identify and report immediately to IT Management any potential IT risks in the user environment.
Knowledge, Skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or any other related field from a recognized university.
- ITIL foundation certification, MCP, A+ or equivalent or any other Vendor based technical training/certification e.g., oracle, HP/Dell.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in offering technical IT support in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision over long hours when addressing system issues.
- Sound ability to prioritize, time-manage and fast in decision-making.
- Ability to handle pressure and difficult situations with resilience, calmly and effectively.
- Customer focused
- Teamwork/Team player
- Result Oriented.
- Problem Solving Skills.
How to apply:
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit your application letter and a detailed Curriculum Vitae quoting the position in the subject of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.