Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team
This role will assist to coordinate the perishable transport service so that it is a fit for purpose service appropriate to the varying and changing needs. The primary purpose of the role will be to assist in ensuring flawless transport coordination from the client’s premises to the destination and vice versa.
- Assist to take the lead role in planning and allocating routes and vehicles ensuring sufficient flexibility is in
place to meet the varying and changing needs of customers.
- To take the lead in resolving unforeseen problems as they arise ensuring appropriate resolution of these and
to utilize the learning to plan for future similar scenarios
- Assist in Fresh cut flowers and other perishable products in road freight operations.
- Assist in timely coordination/scheduling of inbound and outbound road freight pick-up and deliveries to/from
Flower farms, Manufacturers, Suppliers and Warehouses.
- Supervise consignment operations including the areas of logistics, handling practices, loading and offloading.
- Scheduling, dispatch, and routing of trucks dedicated to local servicing, including less than truckload (LTL) and
full truck loads (FTL) deliveries.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations by understanding their needs and contract terms by
implementing plans demonstrating excellent customer service principles.
- Take responsibility for effective operations of temperature controlled trucks and temperature profile of
Your Skills and Experiences
- 5 years’ prior experience in distribution logistics.
- Excellent communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Good team working skills as well as being highly customer focused.
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team player.
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment in a Global organization that offers you an opportunity to develop and grow within the Kuehne + Nagel Group with a competitive remuneration package. This is also an opportunity for you to join a team focusing on customer excellence
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.