Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high-quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
To supervise cargo loading and delivering customers’ cargo on time and in good condition. To ensure company asset (truck) is handled with care and driven safely while observing the law of the land.
- Ensure safety of the truck at all times by conducting vehicle pre-checks prior to setting off for the journey and ensure that the vehicle is fitted with all accessories, tools and First aid boxes
- Transporting of Flower boxes with strict adherence to all road traffic rules, the Motor Vehicle Act and the Company rules & regulations governing motor vehicle handling.
- Organize the vehicle’s maintenance and repair and to perform light duties such as cleaning and minor vehicle maintenance activities.
- Obtaining proof of delivers (PODs) from clients on any deliveries done and forward the same to the Manager in Charge
- Ensuring the Refrigeration unit is on at least 30 minutes before loading of the flowers and further ensuring it remains on until the truck arrives at KN Head Office. In addition, to monitor the Refrigeration Unit and report any defects.
- Adhere to the procedures of loading flowers including physical presence during loading of flowers and fill in the temperature readings on the temperature notification sheet after loading and upon offloading in Nairobi.
- Assist in administrative duties such as following up of logistics files in order and ensuring their accuracy (log books, fuel forms etc.).
- Reporting any accidents/incidents involving the vehicle under custody to Transport Coordinator.
Your Skills and Experiences
- 5 years’ prior experience in distribution logistics.
- Good team working skills as well as being highly customer focused.
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English and Kiswahili is mandatory
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work under pressure
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee-friendly environment in a Global organization that offers you an opportunity to develop and grow within the Kuehne + Nagel Group with a competitive remuneration package. This is also an opportunity for you to join a team focusing on customer excellence.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.