Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A KEMRI –CCR Clinical Trials Research Project based in Thika is currently conducting clinical trials and is looking for motivated individuals to fill in the following positions:
Position: Driver (2 Positions) KRM 11
Reports to: Administrator.
To drive organization vehicles and to perform a wide variety of office support and administrative duties in support of the administration department
- To drive site vehicles carefully at all times and ensure safety of the passengers, other road users, and the assigned vehicle;
- To transport participants, staff, visitors and deliveries when required
- Shipment of study samples to respective laboratories
- To ensure high level of professionalism while handling clients
- To ensure cleanliness of site vehicles at all times
- To perform thorough vehicle inspection before use
- Perform minor maintenance of vehicles and reporting all defects
- Recording time and mileage logs at all times
- To indicate the vehicle fuel and service costs
- To ensure all vehicle reports are done and submitted as per scheduled date;
- Checking all statutory requirements of all vehicles
- Adherence to vehicle maintenance schedules
- Proper and prompt reporting of any accident or damage involving site vehicles
- To assist in other duties in the office as assigned by the immediate supervisor when not undertaking driving duties
Education and Professional training
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Valid and clean driving License classes –A,B,C, and E
- Basic mechanical or equivalent certification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two (2) years in a busy institution
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Honesty and reliability
- Basic Computer Skills
Terms of employment
Employment is a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated
How to apply
a) All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
b) Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
c) Must include copies of academic and professional certificates.
d) Must include a copy of certificate of good conduct.
A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com not later than 20th July, 2021.
KEMRI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY; PERSONS WITH DISABILITY, WOMEN, YOUTH AND THOSE FROM MARGINALIZED AREAS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. KEMRI DOES NOT
CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF ITS RECRUITMENT PROCESS INCLUDING APPLICATION, INTERVIEW AND PROCESSING OF OFFER LETTER. IF ASKED FOR A FEE, REPORT SUCH REQUEST IMMEDIATELY.