Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa, CCBA presents an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Operations Manager to drive the execution of the E-Commerce strategy within local markets. The successful candidate will be based in Kenya, reporting directly to E-Commerce Lead in the Growth Office and will have no direct subordinates. The role will support in-country Commercial Heads, while working in a networked organization with other senior members of the Growth Team and with various teams in the Coca-Cola Africa Operating Unit.
Offline to Online transformation and evolution of the business footprint are two of the most significant opportunities and challenges facing CCBA. The successful incumbent will be responsible to implement a CCBA e-commerce strategy by connecting our customers and or consumers through the most effective digital solutions suitable for CCBA markets. The incumbent needs to bring diverse thinking and experience, across multiple commercial platforms supporting Route To Market effectiveness.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Outputs and Accountabilities Include:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for implementing a CCBA e-commerce strategy by connecting our customers and or consumers through the most effective digital solutions suitable for CCBA markets. This role will be responsible for the implementation of E-Commerce strategies across the various CCBA markets. The role will focus on in-country execution working closely with all key stakeholders both internal and external of the organization. The role will liaise with customers, business partners and IT to ensure that innovation and standard strategies are executed and scaled in CCBA, across the critical pillars of Business to Business B2B, Business to Consumer B2C and Distributor 2 Customer. The role will be accountable, but not limited to the following areas
• Implement digital transformation keeping in mind business development opportunities for CCBA.
• Escalating challenge areas to the in-country Commercial leads for CCBA.
• Understanding the technology landscape with a focus on external partnership opportunities that are in line with the overarching CCBA strategy.
• Managing the CCBA E-Commerce strategy to understand progress to plan based on central targets including KPIs, tracking, reporting and threshold for pausing or scaling pilots.
• Apply the correct E-Commerce vertical strategies such as Channel, Pure Play, Food Aggregators and enabling systems to the relevant market place opportunities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Commercial, Supply Chain or Marketing
Post Graduate Qualification MBA or equivalent
• 10+ years of leadership experience in Commercial, Marketing and E-Commerce
• 3+ years Business development and partnership experience evaluating new technology or product offerings
• Experience in B2B or with D2CC strategies preferred
• Strategic thinking, ability to articulate and build shared vision
• Demonstrated success leveraging data to drive business results
• Demonstrated ability to successfully working with senior leaders across a large enterprise
• Proven ability to drive metrics and benchmarks to ensure continuous improvement in process and results
• Strong ability to develop structured frameworks and approaches
Closing Date; 2021/07/09