Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager-Departmental Planning
- This role is responsible for the development of the Authority’s Corporate and Departmental Plans
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
1. Managerial / Supervisory Responsibilities
Supervisory: Responsible for assisting in day-to-day supervision of staff within the Corporate Planning Unit
2. Operational Responsibilities / Tasks
- Development of 3-year corporate plan,
- Organize engagements with internal and external stakeholders with regard to Corporate Planning,
- Development of KRA Annual work plan,
- Development of revenue enhancement initiatives,
- Coordinate staff sensitization on corporate plan,
- Assist departments in preparation of departmental strategies/plans and project work plans,
- Coordinate development and reporting on Division’s performance contract.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or related field from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy in relevant computer packages such as Microsoft Office, Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS), STATA, or other statistical analysis packages.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Specialised Training and Membership to professional Association.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Experience and expertise in strategic planning
- Minimum of four (4) years’ work experience of which one (1) should be at Supervisory level in similar role.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Excellent writing skills sufficient to draft professional reports and correspondence that is clear and concise.
- Strong organizational skills to work independently and to prioritize a heavy workload under the pressure of competing assignments.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)