Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager – Marketing
This role is responsible for implementing marketing strategies to drive business growth in line with KESRA goals.
- Analyze/forecast trends and develop innovative strategies to enhance brand position and grow brand awareness levels.
- To develop and implement marketing in line with the strategic objectives of the School and support.
- Coordinate all publicity efforts for the School.
- Conduct market research, product development, and students’/participants’ enrolment.
- Develop simple and complex advertising strategies for the School/all products, and monitor impact.
- Set and drive digital marketing strategies through the various tools for the School, and establish a strong client relationship on these platforms to enrich customer service.
- Plan, implement, monitor and evaluate online media campaigns (innovative and effective).
- Coordinate execution of SEO/SEM, analytics, social media management.
- Develop strategies to create new relationship and partnerships with relevant stakeholders and ensure that existing collaborations are actively engaged.
- Set KPI’s and measure ROI for marketing activities undertaken.
- Oversee daily operations/coordination and supervision of the Unit
- Prepare and manage marketing budgets.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Commerce.
- Membership to a relevant professional body e.g. MSK
Relevant work experience required
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the market trends, competitors in the market and future outlook.
- Expert in marketing and ability to implement new and innovative marketing strategies
- Proficiency in data management and analytical skills.
- Social media strategist
- Interpersonal and cross-functional skills
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)