Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role is responsible supporting the implementation of innovative ideas from staff by development of business cases, conducting pilots and collaborating with key internal stakeholders in the development and implementation of innovative ideas.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Task
- Assist in maintaining the implementation plan of innovative ideas from staff in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Conduct internal awareness and sensitizations aimed at fostering an innovation culture in the Authority
- Conduct engagements with internal stakeholders to review and select high impactful innovative ideas for implementation
- Assist in maintaining database of implemented innovations
- Assist in preparation of documentation of the Authority’s Intellectual Property Rights in liaison with key stakeholders
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s Degree in innovation, information technology or related field from recognized University.
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of one (1) year’s work experience in a similar role
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- Customer service orientated
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Highly innovative and creative
- Interpersonal and Listening skills
- Attentive to details and accuracy
- Ability to work in a shifting environment
- Team Player
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 14th July 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)