Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor- Domestic Taxes (Revenue Reporting)
This role is responsible for undertaking:
- Domestic Taxes revenue projections;
- Target setting for the Department & spreading;
- Key performance indicators (Domestic Taxes) and
- overall tax head revenue performance analysis in the Authority.
Key Responsibilities / Duties / Tasks
- Prepare, analyse and maintain key economic and revenue data and report as appropriate.
- Extract, analyse and interpret revenue performance data and report as appropriate
- Prepare revenue splits (by departments and divisions) and spreads (weekly and monthly) in the Authority
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue reports
- Prepare Statistical bulletin and Annual revenue reports
- Provide user friendly Information to stakeholders (both internal and external).
- Provide data to other functions within the Division for planning and research purposes in collaboration with Corporate Data Office
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor of Science degree in the field of Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Economics & Statistics
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Training in Computer Packages, Advanced Excel and Tax Administration would be an added advantage.
Previous relevant work experience required.
The person must have worked for a minimum three (3) years, with experience in a similar role
- Analytical and Technological ability
- Customs understanding and Legislation
- Planning and Organizational skills
- Data extraction and analysis
- Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good decision making capabilities
- Listening and Verbal Communication skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented person
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer).