Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Supervisor – Records Management
- This role is responsible for ensuring implementation by department registry management guidelines, policies, procedures and disposal of records in line with legislative framework in the Authority.
Key Responsibilities/ Duties / Tasks
- Ensure implementation of the records management guidelines, procedures, standards and policies.
- Conduct records survey and appraisals to identify records that have outlived their usefulness and are deemed fit for disposal
- Conduct disposal of obsolete records in the Authority
- Conduct records management awareness in the Authority.
- Participate in relocation of records to new offices or archives in line with user requests.
- Ensure user departments maintain good housekeeping practice in the records storage areas.
- Ensure identification of vital records for digital preservation.
- Liaise with Kenya National Archives and Documentation Services regional representatives on disposition process of KRA records as per Public Archives Act Cap.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- A relevant university degree from a recognized institution
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies
- Membership of relevant professional body
Previous relevant work experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a similar role.
Functional Skills, Behavioral Competencies/Attributes:
- People management skills
- Results driven and analytical
- Strong decision-making skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Technological ability
- Tax business understanding
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 14th July 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)