Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MSF Switzerland (MSFCH) is a humanitarian medical organization providing emergency medical aid to populations in need based in Dagahaley and Likoni, Mombasa Sub County.
MSF Switzerland is launching the recruitment process for the position of HR Assistant for the activities in Dagahaley.
Job Title: HR Assistant
Work Location: Dagahaley Refugee Camp
Start Date: August 2021
Duration: 1 year contract (with 3 months’ probation period)
The selected candidate will be reporting to the HR Manager.
Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Project HR Manager following MSF standards and procedures, in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objective.
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager managing personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments.
- Updating the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management.
- Updating Social security Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance
- Preparing employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Preparing monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Following up of all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative
- Making all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), supporting the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assisting in meetings upon request.
- Additional HR/ Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager
- Desirable Human Resources related diploma.
- Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries
- Mission language (English) and local language essential (Kiswahili/Somali)
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Team work and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Stress Management
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, motivation letter on or before the 15th July 2021
MSF will not consider applications of persons aged 58 years and above and will require medical certificate to ascertain candidates do not have an underlying medical condition to avoid exposure to risk.
(MSF is an equal Employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fee)