Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Senior Manager – CVM Platforms and Capabilities – (21000356)
We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Senior Manager – CVM Platforms and Capabilities within Consumer Business Unit. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to HOD – Core Products & Platforms, the position holder will lead in building and executing the Core Products strategic pillars. Creation and delivery of products and services to the market for customer onboarding, growth and retention. Product ownership, leadership and coaching of multi-skilled delivery squad. Project manage core platform developments, enhancements and services. Management of BTL 121 campaigns, campaign platforms and campaigns execution.
Creation and support of products and services that will defend the Traffic Market Share grow and maintain Customer Market share, Product ADOU, Product COAT, ARPU, Usage per customer. Achieve 100% CVM penetration for both in & outbound CVM, Embed the CVM craft across the organization and deliver Artificial intelligence in all customer interaction. The role will also be responsible for delivery of all CVM & DCVM platforms and CVM capability Roadmap
- Define strategy and marketing technology roadmap within the Consumer Business team
- Accountable for timely and cost-effective core platforms and customer value management platform delivery and enhancements.
- Defining and managing the product backlog, product delivery sprints, managing squad resources and sprint backlog and tasks.
- Prioritization and leadership of squad to deliver backlog scope. Ensuring that squad delivery is aligned with business priorities and business expected outcomes.
- Leadership and adherence to squad ceremonies and agile methodologies of delivery.
- Prepare product reports and lead in sprint retrospectives and sprint reviews of all products and services to assess actual market take-up against anticipated take-up as presented in the Business Case
- Good stakeholder management with all internal functions and establish good working relationships that facilitate delivery of departmental objectives within SLA.
- CVM Campaign management and adherence to the contact policy, weekly development of campaign schedule, seamless campaign execution and tracking
- CVM Supplier management, supplier performance assessment, revenue share management with partner and timely vendor payment
- Campaign execution, reporting and tracking. Evaluation of campaign setup & outcomes, feedback and liaising with all internal CVM representatives across all units.
- Degree in a Computer / IT / Engineering / Business IT related field or project management discipline.
- 10 years hands on experience in product management / Technical delivery / Marketing- tech management in a highly competitive commercial environment, with at least 4 years senior management experience.
- Strong customer focus with proven experience in launching products and delivering against product revenue targets.
- Experience in managing and developing teams.
- Strong awareness of market trends, competitive impacts and market opportunities.
- Achievement oriented.
- Innovative and creative.