Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian and not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). MEDS core mandate includes a supply chain for reliable, quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies; Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. It was established in 1986, and operating all over Kenya and other regions of Africa.
MEDS has been awarded a 5-year Contract by USAID Kenya and East Africa – named USAID Accountable Supply Chain for Health Program in Kenya. The Project Objectives is to Procure, Warehouse, Distribute and Monitor HIV, Malaria, TB and Maternal Child Health Commodities in furtherance to The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Program in Kenya.
The Chief of Party/Project Director serves as a liaison and point of contact for USAID on matters related to overall program management. This individual will have regular contact with the Contracting Officer’s Representative and Contracting Officer and will have overall responsibility for program leadership. The individual will be required to inform USAID about contract activities, progress against objectives, and issues that arise in contract implementation. The Chief of Party (COP) provides overall strategic leadership and oversight to the activity.
- A Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Public Health, or related field A minimum of twelve (12) years of experience managing complex public health programs or programs of similar size,
scope and complexity; or at least ten (10) years demonstrated senior management level experience overseeing any or both of the following areas: health systems strengthening or supply chain management
- Experience and demonstrated capacity to liaise/negotiate with senior representatives of US Government and Government of Kenya
- Experience in US Government (USG) funded programs and knowledge of USG funding compliance regulations
- Demonstrated team player with visionary leadership and demonstration of professional accomplishments.
- Excellent managerial and operational experience, preferably in managing large logistics projects involving coordination with multiple partners or institutions in Kenya or the region and in managing donor projects;
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in developing activity work plans, budgets, and managing implementation.
- Excellent representational and communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English;
- Excellent past performance references.
Method of application
f you fit the profile of this position, please submit your application including:
- Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts;
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Send your APPLICATION To Managing Director Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies P.O. Box 78040 00507 Nairobi using the Email: USAID-MEDS@meds.or.ke
Deadline is 14th July,2021