Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian and not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). MEDS core mandate includes a supply chain for reliable, quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies; Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. It was established in 1986, and operating all over Kenya and other regions of Africa.
MEDS has been awarded a 5-year Contract by USAID Kenya and East Africa – named USAID Accountable Supply Chain for Health Program in Kenya. The Project Objectives is to Procure, Warehouse, Distribute and Monitor HIV, Malaria, TB and Maternal Child Health Commodities in furtherance to The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Program in Kenya.
The Deputy Chief of Party/Deputy Director will serve as Acting Chief of Party if the Chief of Party is absent.
- A Master’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Public
- Health, or related field
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in project management;
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working with supply chain projects
- Demonstrated team player with strong financial management skills, this could include high level management, budgeting and reporting skills
- Demonstrated experience in USAID funded projects and knowledge of USG funding compliance regulations
- Strong organizational development and report writing skills
- Demonstrated capacity to support and supervise staff;
- Prior experience managing consultants and technical experts; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Method of application
f you fit the profile of this position, please submit your application including:
- Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts;
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Send your APPLICATION To Managing Director Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies P.O. Box 78040 00507 Nairobi using the Email: USAID-MEDS@meds.or.ke
Deadline is 14th July,2021