Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian and not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). MEDS core mandate includes a supply chain for reliable, quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies; Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. It was established in 1986, and operating all over Kenya and other regions of Africa.
MEDS has been awarded a 5-year Contract by USAID Kenya and East Africa – named USAID Accountable Supply Chain for Health Program in Kenya. The Project Objectives is to Procure, Warehouse, Distribute and Monitor HIV, Malaria, TB and Maternal Child Health Commodities in furtherance to The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Program in Kenya.
The Forecasting and Quantification Manager will be responsible for ensuring correct quantities and types of commodities are ordered. He/she will build strong relationships with GOK and KEMSA and attend.
- A Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Health Systems Management or related field;
- Minimum of seven (7) years of forecasting and quantification experience;
- Experience and demonstrated capacity to liaise and negotiate with key stakeholders at senior levels of the U.S. government, the Government of Kenya, and other organizations;
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing forecasting and quantification experience for large programs, forecasting and supply planning, procurement planning, creating and maintaining contingency plans and product risk profiles, and/or assembling global forecasts of procurement needs, and contract management;
- Experience successfully managing teams, and ensuring the quality of their products;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing;
- Demonstrated experience in the use of relevant computer packages
Method of application
f you fit the profile of this position, please submit your application including:
- Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts;
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Send your APPLICATION To Managing Director Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies P.O. Box 78040 00507 Nairobi using the Email: USAID-MEDS@meds.or.ke
Deadline is 14th July,2021