Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a Christian and not-for-profit organization based in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a registered Trust of Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK). MEDS core mandate includes a supply chain for reliable, quality and affordable Health Products and Technologies; Quality Assurance and Health Advisory Services. It was established in 1986, and operating all over Kenya and other regions of Africa.
MEDS has been awarded a 5-year Contract by USAID Kenya and East Africa – named USAID Accountable Supply Chain for Health Program in Kenya. The Project Objectives is to Procure, Warehouse, Distribute and Monitor HIV, Malaria, TB and Maternal Child Health Commodities in furtherance to The President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Program in Kenya.
The Subcontracts Manager who will oversee all aspects of the subcontract portfolio from competition, vetting, award documentation, monitoring, past performance and other areas of subcontract oversight.
- A Master’s degree in business administration or other related field OR a bachelor’s degree in business administration or other related field and ten (10) years of experience (in addition to the years below) overseeing procurement for a
donor funded activity;
- A minimum of seven (7) years of (sub)contract management experience in procurement, warehousing and logistics;
- Experience with transportation management, outsourcing, performance management, and cost optimization;
- Experience successfully managing teams, and ensuring the quality of their products; and
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience working in a procurement capacity for a donor funded activity.
- Demonstrated experience in USG Grants Management, Finance and Compliance.
Method of application
f you fit the profile of this position, please submit your application including:
- Detailed CV stating your current position, current salary, email address and telephone contacts;
- Names and contacts of three (3) Referees (one of whom must be a professional who has supervised you at some point and one a Senior Religious Leader);
- Copy of Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau;
- Copy of National Identity Card;
- Current Copy of Certificate of Good Conduct;
- Tax Compliance Certificate
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
Send your APPLICATION To Managing Director Mission for Essential Drugs & Supplies P.O. Box 78040 00507 Nairobi using the Email: USAID-MEDS@meds.or.ke
Deadline is 14th July 2021