Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
What You Will Do
- Build models to identify trends, forecast performance, and identify improvements to company strategy, products, and operations
- Design and run data analyses to guide decision-making
- Design and prepare company dashboards and other key stakeholder reporting
- Design and develop automation tools to streamline day-to-day activities
- Identify and coordinate data infrastructure improvements with the software team
- Enable the success of KOKO Team Members by supporting them in accessing, understanding, and utilizing data
- Ensure consistency, accuracy, and overall integrity of business metrics
- Develop and maintain business intelligence documentation, training materials, best practices, and overall data toolkit
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or Economics (Master’s degree a plus)
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis, consulting, finance, or other quantitatively rigorous role
- Proficiency with Tableau or DOMO, in addition to SQL, Excel, and statistical methods
- Ability to balance priorities, clarify stakeholder requirements, pay keen attention to detail, and generally keep deliverables on schedule
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly and concisely to management & external stakeholders
- A curious mind and a passion for problem-solving, data, and analytics
- Comfort in a fast-paced, growth-stage start-up environment
KOKO is committed to gender and racial diversity in the workplace. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply!