Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
L’Oréal EA is a subsidiary of the L’Oréal Group established in 2011. It currently boasts of 3 local brands, 9 international brands and over 2000 SKUS. It employs 164 amazing people who serve the East African Markets with diverse products that meet the beauty needs of the customers. L’Oréal East Africa is one of the few businesses in the region with ambitious sustainability commitments, and excellent programs geared towards responsible business practices. For L’Oréal in all regions of its operations today, the mission is to create a “Beauty that Moves the World”
This role reports to the Engineering Manager.
- Daily checklist/record keeping of various utilities in the plant
- Adherence to Standard operating procedures for the various equipment
- Planning Preventive Maintenance of various utilities in the plant (in-house where possible + with vendors where expertise is needed)
- Ensuring Safety & Regulatory standards for each of the operations
- Identification and upkeep of critical spares to ensure minimum downtime
- Practical knowledge of Boiler Operations & troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge of Chiller Operations & troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge of Compressor Operations & troubleshooting
- Practical knowledge of Reverse Osmosis plant operations & troubleshooting
- Hands-on knowledge of Plumbing/Pumps maintenance and repairs
Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills to be able to work with a larger team
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- 2-5 years experience in similar roles
- Legally eligible to work in Kenya
- You can apply to up to three jobs within a rolling 30-day window.
- You cannot withdraw your application once you applied, so please make sure to choose a job that matches your dreams.
- Please visit “Your Application Space” to see the jobs you have already applied to.
- Please don’t create another account with a different email. If you do so, your account might be merged and your application record will be deleted.