Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Executive is responsible for developing marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness. Additionally, work closely with the sales team and coordinate the team’s efforts in growing the organization’s market. Specifically, the scope of responsibilities attached to this position includes;
- Developing and implementing a strategic market development & sales plan.
- Creating and cultivating leads to drive sales – help the organization venture into new markets.
- Identifying and exploiting area sales and promotional opportunities for the organization’s range of products.
- Negotiating pricing guidelines by individual accounts or stores/ supermarkets within set parameters.
- Setting sales targets and driving achievement of the targets with the sales team.
- Allocating sales territories among the sales team to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effectively building the capacity and managing operations of the field sales force.
- Maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring an effective and profitable operation of the sales force, and the achievement of all sales objective and budget allocated.
- Leading the execution of market surveys into new market territories.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the sales team. Ensure meetings are held regularly with clients.
- Analyzing & reporting sales information including weekly sales projections.
- To liaise regularly with other departments to ensure product availability in line with sales orders and other requirements.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries swiftly.
- Managing all sales related data in order to provide the management with accurate reports.
- Ensuring reports are compiled and presented as agreed or requested.
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Degree in sales and marketing or related field
- Valid BCE driving license with at least 3 years driving experience
- Relevant professional body qualifications is a strong advantage
- 3 years experience in FMCG preferably milk companies
- Computer literate and excellent presentation skills
Skills and Competences
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, brand positioning and market segmentation.
- Exceptional skills in communication– written and verbal, planning and organization
- Ability to think laterally and offer creative marketing solutions
- Good negotiation, persuasive and analytical skills
- Stress tolerance & ability to respect set deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of all aspect of sales and marketing in FMCG.
How to apply
Complete and submit your application by 9th July 2021, EOD. Ensure you attach your application letter and a detailed CV. No need to attach certificates and other testimonials at application stage but short listed candidates will be required to produce the Original documents and their copies during the interview.
NB: Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.