Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture based in Nairobi, Kenya. We undertake three exciting lines of work:
- We provide safe, sustainable sanitation services to residents living in urban informal settlements of Nairobi and Kisumu using end-to-end non-sewered sanitation solutions. Watch here!
- We implement a circular economy model to sustainably manage sanitation and organic waste generated in cities. Using technologies developed in-house, we upcycle the waste into insect-based protein for animal feed, organic fertilizer, and biomass fuel. We operate the largest organics recycling plant in East Africa. Watch here!
- We partner with cities to develop and deliver safe sanitation and waste management for urban residents. Using a systematic methodology, we match cities’ sanitation and waste management needs with technology and service delivery models, and then offer clear guidance on the steps that governments, funders, service providers and technology developers can take to develop and implement integrated service delivery systems.
Operational since 2011, Sanergy serves over 140,000 urban residents with safe sanitation services every day. Sanergy collects and treats over 12,000T of waste per year, and successfully sells its agricultural end-products to farmers in over 20 counties in Kenya, who see improved yields and increased incomes. At the same time, we have built a team of over 400 employees from diverse backgrounds who solve diverse problems, but all embody the drive, creativity, teamwork, and passion that make us achieve our goals. For our work, we have been recognized by the Gates Foundation as one of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals accelerator; by Fast Company as one of the 10 most innovative companies in the world doing social good and one of the 10 best companies in Africa, and the Food Planet Prize for our innovative circular economy approach.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional individual with strong drive and initiative taking, who’s able to relate to managers at all levels (from team leader to factory manager) and coach them in the way they lead their teams. The Operations Change Agent should have a strong improvement management background, be able to implement standardized work and cascading performance dialogues. Furthermore, we want her/him to be able to design leader standard work and performance metrics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing standardized work to improve process stability
- Defining the metrics, agenda and structures to run cascading performance dialogues
- Coaching managers in team leadership (e.g. running meetings, process confirmation)
- Working with improvement engineers to drive CI project
- Codifying approaches developed to be available for deployment
- Working within a team of change agents across the organization
- Running training sessions on specific topics
- Coaching and people management skills
- Improvement methods (e.g. standardized work, lean management, six sigma, root cause problem solving, etc.)
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Leader Standard Work
- Experience in team leadership would be a plus.
- Experience with large-scale organizational CI efforts
30th July 2021
Sanergy is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply.