Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
MARKETING MANAGER (CONTENT, MARKETING & ENGAGEMENT)
Who we are:
S&S is a vertically integrated textile solution provider based in Ruiru, Kenya. We design, produce and distribute a vast array of textile consumer solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa under our two brands butterfly® and texStyle.
Our energy, focus and commitment are directed towards providing exceptional solutions to our customers proactively in a way that has no match!
Our Team is made up of Committed, Curious and Exponentially Driven people who strive to add value in all they do.
S&S are looking for a dynamically driven individual to embrace the role of the Marketing Manager. The candidate will be responsible for developing and executing the overall marketing strategy that encapsulates the uniqueness of our brands and products and is consistent in meeting the company’s objectives. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, you will manage the marketing team, drive brand and product growth, building lifetime relationships with our existing and future customers, ultimately translating into sustainable revenue growth.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Differentiate, develop and execute marketing strategy and plans for our unique markets (offline and online)
• Build and drive customer acquisition strategies
• Developing and executing signature S&S content, across all channels, that engages and connects our customers and consumers
• Curate, and continue to enhance guidelines for brands, engagement and experience
• Drive content generation that best suits our unique customer base and segment
• Build and own the deliverables of a dynamic and practical marketing function featuring in house teams or outsourced services
• Rapid execution for day-to-day marketing as well as longer term strategy
• Working creatively to optimize budget spend, reach and impact
• Drive internal systems to be a customer first company
• Actively understand, and translate customer profiling and demographics (KYC) into driving marketing impact
• Establish and roll out S&S instore experiential benchmarks and goals
• Customer focused learning, deep market analytics and key insights (qualitative and quantitative) to drive current and future growth
• Abreast with new trends, communication concepts, marketing and communications mediums and ideas
• Actively engage in the marketplace to learn, test, and iterate textile offerings and solutions
• Aggressively research all markets to fully understand our unique customers and the ways to emotively connect with them
Candidate Profile & Skills
• Dynamic and agile individual who thrives in a rapidly evolving environment
• Deep and active experience working with Kenyan / African brands
• Passionate about engagement and experience – A conversationalist
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills (spoken / written)
• Versatile, dynamic and go-getter in ensuring success through marketing initiatives
• Proven track record in driving big picture strategies into measurable and trackable deliverables
• Great at writing, storytelling and enabling positive and impactful lifetime relationships
• Tech savvy / analytical and love’s numbers!
S&S Marketing Manager JD
• Design thinking / eye for design and detail
• Self-driven, influencer and an inspirational people person
• Creative in everything they do – driven to think, act and execute differently
• Curious, deep and rapid learner with the ability to quickly translate learnings into execution and impact
• Leading and being part of creative teams
• Bachelor’s / masters (marketing / communications / journalism)
• 4 + years’ formal experience
• Active use of OKR’s and other deliverable achieving frameworks will be a bonus
• FMCG experience is a bonus
Package & Benefits
• Competitive remuneration package commensurate with the role and deliverables
• Be a part of an amazing culture, a great work environment driven by empowered teams
• S&S is a great platform to express and exhibit growth capabilities
• S&S values personal development and nurtures this through continuous learning
How to Apply:
- Click on the link against the role you would like to apply for to access the JD.
- If you qualify (based on the JD), please send us your application on the email below.
- Attach your CV, testimonials, and any other supporting information.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- Relax and wait, we will contact you.
- Fill & submit this form here,
- Then follow ALL steps 1 to 5 above to complete your application.
In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org