Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
VISUAL COMMUNICATOR ROLE (DIGITAL & GRAPHIC DESIGN)
Who we are:
S&S is a vertically integrated textile solution provider based in Ruiru, Kenya. We design, produce and distribute a vast array of textile consumer solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa under our two brands butterfly® and texStyle. Our energy, focus and commitment are directed towards providing exceptional solutions to our customers proactively in a way that has no match! Our Team is made up of Committed, Curious and Exponentially Driven people who strive to
build/add value in all they do.
Job Description / Duties & Responsibilities:
Interactive Content Development
• Graphic design / digital design
• Photography / videography / animations / audio content
• Web & app-based use and knowledge
• Producing design ideas, sketches, proofs and samples
• Continually ensure that brand guidelines are in play across all design projects Consumer & Customer Experience
• Learn from behaviors of customers/consumers to understand them better
• Optimize & customize content for multiple customer/consumer engagement mediums
• Ability to present the designs with supporting background and basis of pitch
• Market and story tell our brands and products through design
• Explore a dynamic mix of mediums to support engagement with customers
• Digital storyboards
• Actively innovate design through in-depth and extensive customer and consumer driven insights
• Engage with customers on brands and products all the time
Research, Development & Execution
• Abreast with new trends, design concepts, communication concepts
• Abreast with new marketing and communications mediums and ideas
• Continuous learning and awareness of new design and production solutions
• Independent research for ideas and inspiration
• Research and analysis on strategies to reach a particular audience
Technical & Organizational Skills
• Knowledge of colours, texts, styles, fonts, to communicate effectively (typography)
• Technical & practical design capabilities understanding
• Create and identify correct images to depict products/messages
• Maintain and log all design activity and ensure structured data archive architecture
Data & Analytics Driven Execution
• Analyze trends, interpret direction and developments, guide and implement new policies, and continuously be
relevant to the customer
General and Deliverable
• Product design / packaging design
• Advertising / pos / marketing materials (print & digital)
• Campaigns / events / displays collateral
• Corporate collateral / communications & presentations
Visual Communicator JD
• Audio / video / digital content creation & management
• Social media content generation / engagement
• Copy writing-for different mediums
• Research on use and functionality of products
• Design Sales tools / catalogues / presentations
• Log / manage / archive all collateral
• The ideal profile is a candidate with passion in visual communications, digital design and graphic design
• The candidate must be able to design, communicate, converse confidently and build relationships
• The candidate must also have great knowledge in industry standard and emerging design capabilities
• The candidate must have a personal interest and passion in learning, design, art, consumer psychology
• The candidate must be an achiever – success driven, result oriented and motivated
• The candidate must share a portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
Requisite Soft Skills & Talent
• Listening skills / inquisitive & curious mindset / excellent communication skills (spoken / written / graphic)
• Planning / multitasking / adaptability / organized / self-starter / attention to detail
• Working in a collaborative team environment
• Artistic abilities, Visual conceptualization & creativity
• Color creativity / layouts & optimization
• Interest in, and knowledge of the consumer / trade channel markets
• Interest in emerging trends and design techniques
• Interest in new communication and consumer reach methods
• University graduate, preferable with a focus on art, design & technology (communications is a bonus)
• Minimum 3 years work experience
• Experience in design thinking process, agile development
• Experience with user-centered design, rapid prototyping, and user testing
• All rounded experience in media generation
• Practical knowledge & experience with design software / standard digital design tools
• Digital design / graphic design / photography / videography / print design skills
• Computerized design / freehand design / sketching skills
• Commercial graphical production & printing techniques
• A good understanding of visual design principles
• Proven digital content skill
• Printing & packaging materials knowledge
• Creative writing and copy writing will be an added bonus
Package & Benefits
• Competitive remuneration package commensurate with the role and deliverables
• Be a part of an amazing culture, a great work environment driven by empowered teams
• S&S is a great platform to express and exhibit growth capabilities
• S&S values personal development and nurtures this through continuous learning
How to Apply:
- Click on the link against the role you would like to apply for to access the JD.
- If you qualify (based on the JD), please send us your application on the email below.
- Attach your CV, testimonials, and any other supporting information.
- Send the email to email@example.com.
- Relax and wait, we will contact you.
- Fill & submit this form here,
- Then follow ALL steps 1 to 5 above to complete your application.
In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org