Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want to do well while doing good?
StepWise is partnering with Zalego Academy to hire an experienced Digital Marketing intern.
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a Digital Marketer and Trainer at Zalego Academy you will work directly with our students and Admin Team to facilitate quality training and also manage our Social Media platforms. To be successful, you must be equally comfortable interacting across different departments in order to understand the messaging contexts and overall communication strategy to be implemented. You will also work directly with the Academic Department to meet the needs of our students through offering quality training and instruction.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketer to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels as well as Teach.
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Delivering training programs to students either in a group classroom setting or on a one to one basis.
- Adapting Zalego Academy curriculum and customize training for the students
- Keeping up to date with the local ICT and design innovators, the relevant systems software and online training technology.
- Supporting and coaching students using self-paced and Project based learning.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes and giving feedback to the Principal
- Responsible for maintaining of hardware and software used for training purposes and recommending repairs and upgrades to the Principal where appropriate.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
A degree or equivalent qualifications and competencies in ICT or significant up to date industry experience to deliver the ICT
Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketching.
Strong motion and video skills using After Effects. Premier are bonus.
Passionate about good design, motivated, ambitious and extremely creative full of ideas across multi-platforms.
Strong typography, layout and technical skills with excellent attention to detail.
Experience of working across online banners (static and animated), social media posts (primarily Instagram and Facebook), web design, UI design and storytelling.
A creative designer who has a breadth of understanding of responsive design across all digital platforms.
A fantastic portfolio crammed with innovative and inspirational work demonstrating digital design and motion/video work.
Able to create beautiful visual UI design that can align with the UX design.
An understanding of UX and latest technology trends.
Confident, enthusiastic, quick to learn and able to think on your feet.
Able to talk through your ideas confidently with the team and clients. Must be a great communicator who can bounce off ideas with the team at every stage of the project cycle.
Be able to work independently and also within a team.
Flexible and adaptable with persistent drive to learn new skills and constantly improve.
Deadline is 31st July, 2021