Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want to do well while doing good?
StepWise is partnering with Zalego Academy to hire experienced developers to help build internal software products
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
As a software developer at StepWise, you will work directly with our developer team and to develop new software features. To be successful, you must be equally comfortable interacting with business executives and diving into a detailed discussion with technical experts. You will work directly with the developer team to understand the needs of our customers and navigate the development and deployment of complex software features.
We are looking for a talented PHP / Laravel developer is an IT professional specialized in developing web applications using Laravel Framework within PHP programming language.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
1. Previous working experience as a PHP / Laravel developer for at least 2 year(s)
2. BS/MS degree in Computer Science,IT,BBIT or similar relevant field
4. Demonstrated attention to detail
5. Familiar with AWS & Linux command line will be added advantage.
6. In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and Laravel 5 PHP Framework
7. Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
8. Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
1. Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
2. Great aptitude and attitude towards learning
3. Take full responsibility for task/project execution
4. Ability to prioritize own work and respect deadlines
5. MySQL profiling and query optimization
6. Creative and efficient problem solver
Deadline is 31st July,2021