Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Do you want to do well while doing good?
StepWise is partnering with Zalego Academy to hire a Senior Product Designer.
StepWise is making an impact by providing people with physical disabilities in the developing world with meaningful employment in the digital economy. Our highly motivated and skilled teams located in East Africa perform data processing tasks such as transcription and digitization, data labelling and annotation for machine learning and artificial intelligence data sets, and content moderation.
StepWise has offices in Austin, Texas and Nairobi, Kenya.
About the Job:
We’re seeking a Senior Product Designer who is passionate about user interface design and cares deeply about creating delightful experiences for our customers.
As a Senior Product Designer you’ll be involved in all aspects of the design process: engaging with customers and users, concepting early-stage ideas, envisioning aspirational design directives, prototyping high-res workflows, collaborating closely with product, engineering, and leadership peers, and more.
- High bar for all aspects of product design: user research, prototyping, interaction design, visual design
- .Capacity to bring others along in your thinking
- Capacity for innovative end-to-end user experiences grounded in customer insights, data, business goals—across web and mobile
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience working with multi-office and/or distributed teams.
- Data visualization interest and/or experience
- Desire to strengthen the chemistry, diversity, and inclusiveness of our team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar fields, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience selling software and IT products
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, InVision, Balsamiq, Zeplin, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
Deadline is 31st July,2021