Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Title: Customer Service Representative – Telesales,
Department – Training,
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading HR consultancy firm offering recruitment and training services. We are looking to hire a Customer Service Representative to join our training department. The client service assistant main role is to engage with prospects mainly via phone, ensure training targets are met, provide excellent customer service and support training coordination.
- Contact potential and existing clients to inform them about different company training products. Enter and update client information in the database
- Meet training sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Debt Collection
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Participate in planning and coordination of various training programs
- Ensure training sessions run smoothly
- Liase with suppliers
- Record keeping
- Offer excellent customer service
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum qualification- diploma
- Atleast 2 – 3 years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, or client service in a service company.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to learn about services and describe/explain them to prospects mainly via phone engagements
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to connect the dots and see the bigger picture.
- Mature and a self-starter with a strong sense of initiative to plan their own work and execute with minimal or no supervision.
- Must be outgoing, pleasant and a people person who enjoys working with teams to deliver results
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrable ability to handle strict deadlines and pressure
- Men are highly encouraged to apply
NB: Must be Willing to start Immediately
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Representative – Telesales) to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 13th July 2021.