Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager- Alternate Channels
The role is responsible for developing and implementing service channel management strategies to address current customer needs, channel migration strategies to address changing customer preferences and drive uptake of alternative service channels as well as developing and implementing service access strategies aimed at expanding the Authority’s reach.
Key Performance Areas
- Monitor channel usage trends/ patterns and provide insights on expected trends on volumes, customer behavior etc.
- Design and implement initiatives to empower customers to use self-serve channels and drive demand reduction.
- Implement initiatives to strengthen the existing service infrastructure and support framework.
- Outline the nature of KRA channels and conduct user analysis to drive organisation and customer value through efficient use of channels for service delivery.
- Drive the service access strategy by increasing access to customer service through leveraging owned and shared infrastructure.
- Continuously develop and implement a channel prioritization and positioning matrix for customer support.
- Drive customer engagement initiatives aimed at empowering customers with knowledge on service offering.
- Develop a service directory aimed at improving customer experience by addressing inefficiencies such as duplication/ fragmentation
- Recommend/ highlight opportunities for frontline role enhancement and other resource needs based on user (internal and external) analysis and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing, Business Administration or any other related field
- A minimum of four (4) years working experience within a Service environment and one (1) at Supervisory level.
- Have working knowledge of the Authority’s procedures and regulations.
- Experience in managing projects is an added advantage
- Excellent written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Have good listening and analytical skills and ability to demonstrate critical thinking.
- Independent mind with an assertive nature.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to email@example.com
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)