Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Assistant Manager- Digital Communication
The Assistant Manager Digital Communication is responsible managing the Authority’s online presence, including website, social media, and other online publications and will manage integration and automation between existing digital platforms to create effective communication channels and customer service experiences.
- Develop overall digital communication strategy in order to create innovative content to effectively promote tax compliance
- Enhance data analytics, develop additional research and data sources as necessary, to inform content strategy development
- Define the strategy for each digital touchpoint to distribute campaigns and content effectively in order to drive engagement and grow KRA’s digital footprint
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to create visual content with fresh and innovative ideas, re-enforcing a modern, dynamic, and innovative brand image.
- Overall Administration and Management of the KRA Website and other digital properties
- Optimise web communication for SEO and organic and keyword search
- develop and implement a creative approach for direct email strategy
- Optimise KRA Blog to generate interaction and brand exposure
- Build and manage relations with industry influencers and key stakeholders, engaging in conversations with audiences and keep developing their community.
- Build and maintain KRA’S online reputation
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and developments and ensure we remain timely and current in our use of digital media.
The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for this position:
- A university degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communication, Information Technology or relevant field from a recognized institution
- Chartered Institute of Marketing or Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in similar role with experience in digital content development and 1 year in entry level management.
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Candidate must be a motivated creative thinker who can multi-task at a high level and can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, CRM and Social Media platforms
- Good understanding of WC3 guidelines, new developments in accessibility and the ability to design websites to AA standard.
- Proven understanding of search engine optimization
- Deep understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, data analysis and interpretation.
- Strong experience of initiating and running successful and innovative digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong experience of maintaining and designing websites using website content management systems and using other social media platforms
- Excellent writing and editing skills; attention to detail is essential
Job Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer).