Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Manager; Financial Systems & Processes – (21000360)
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager; Financial Systems & Processes , the role holder will provide lead functional support across ERP modules and Hyperion Financial Management. They will also evaluate business processes across various integrated financial systems to deliver digitization and process optimization.
- Designing and managing the implementation of best in class Financial Systems & Finance business processes across Safaricom PLC and its subsidiaries.
- Providing lead functional support and master data management across Oracle E-Business Suite modules and Hyperion Financial Management.
- Leading the design and delivery of best in class interfaces and integrations to both internal and external Financial systems to support business needs.
- Manage expansion of ERP footprint across operating units through set ups and configuration of the different modules to provide standard system and business processes across operating units.
- Drive delivery of strategy in the Digital Finance Roadmap by steering projects and ensuring adherence to project timelines, budgets, standardization of implementations and seamlessly integrating Oracle EBS with multiple dissimilar stand alone systems.
- Drive adoption of new and smart digitization technologies such as RPA, Machine Learning & Blockchain in the processes supported.
- Lead automation of Financial processes by using various tools & technologies.
- Deliver the foundation for the future finance by reducing manual touchpoints.
- Develop and implement regular system control reviews to ensure master data maintained within financial systems conforms to the business control framework defined.
- Represent Finance in key projects and ensure financial requirements are met across financial systems.
- Support in month/year end closure process ensuring timely resolution of issues.
- Facilitate the availability of all required financial statements for reporting purposes through enhancement of processes & IT systems for review by management on a timely basis.
- Organize regular and relevant training for staff during the implementation of the various financial system improvements.
- Through Global benchmarking, drive attainment of world class Finance Operations.
- University degree from a recognized university in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance, Accounting or other IT & business-related fields.
- At least one full professional qualification in accounting e.g. CPA, ACCA, CIMA or an equivalent
- 3-5 years relevant Oracle E-Business Suite Functional Experience in a busy environment.
- Knowledgeable in RPA, Python, VBA, SQL and/or experience in any scripting or programming language.
- Attention to detail with good organizational, planning, report writing and presentation and project management skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic with the ability to work under pressure, to tight schedules/deadlines and monitor and follow up on all actions taken.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with confidence and influence diverse stakeholders.
- A proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
Deadline is 14th July,2021