Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position will be responsible to provide the right IT infrastructure solutions in order to meet our business requirements, build stable IT environment and establish a good IT network to support the growth in Africa Region. This position requires a demonstrated ability to manage a diverse portfolio of requests, quickly mediate between competing priorities, and interact with the global IT team, contractors and business management while maintaining a regional perspective and an ability to work with IT department at CIP headquarters in Lima, Peru. The position requires a strong self-starter who can deliver consistently at a tactical level. Also, the person selected needs strong team interaction and business partnerships as well as administrative skills. This position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya and will report to the IT Global Head.
- Responsible for supporting new IT initiatives implementation for regional offices in Africa and Asia.
- Provide IT support through CIP standard ticketing system and provide 1st and certain 2nd level support to regional users and escalate to internal and external providers.
- Ensure standardization and commonality for the IT hardware and software base, infrastructure across all sites in the regions, in alignment with CIP IT policies and standards.
- Monitor and evaluate local IT vendors’ service performance and provide input to global IT on common vendors performance in the regions.
- Remain knowledgeable of information technology and organization business operations.
- Manage lifecycle of all end user devices including desktops, laptops, printers, network equipment, and mobile phone in alignment with Global IT Operational procedures.
- Ensure all computers are properly managed: patched, virus protected, backed up, inventoried and compliant with CIP’s PC and laptop configuration standards, and information security policy and guidelines.
- Monitor and support local network and internet systems and contracts including mobile, fixed lines and Internet services.
- Provide IT training on IT solutions.
- Support business expansion in regional offices leading IT infrastructure installation in alignment with CIP standards and Plans.
- Support IT Procurement requirements in the regions in accordance to CIP operational procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by IT Global Head.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, System Engineer, MIS or comparable field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in similar positions providing Windows user application and endpoint management support including escalation to specialized teams and suppliers and Azure infrastructure.
- Good understanding of network communication, telephone systems, and IT security.
- Good IT infrastructure implementation and upgrade project experience.
- ITIL Foundations, Project management and/or Information security studies and certifications are desirable.
- Experience providing Microsoft Intune, Mac support and SharePoint content creation desirable.
- Advanced speech and writing English language skills.