Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
National Council of Churches of Kenya, an umbrella organisation for Protestant Churches and Christian Organisations registered in Kenya, invites applications from interested and suitable candidates in Jumuia Resorts to fill the following positions;
Reporting to the Security Supervisor, this position is responsible to provide security to all the resorts’ property.
Field of duty and responsibilities
- Providing security to company properties at designated time
- Ensure orderliness during the assignment at all time
- Controlling and monitoring movement to and from the assigned property responsibly
- Patrolling the property as directed by the supervisor to ensure safety at all times
- Reporting ant unusual happenings which could amount to security threats or any harmful happenings to the supervisor
- Answering alarms and investigate disturbances
- Write/Submit reports of daily activities and/or irregularities like equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons or unusual occurrences
- Call police or fire department in case of emergency, like fire or presence of unauthorized persons within the premises
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Warn persons of violations and also apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas/the premises
- Inspect as well as adjust security systems, equipment or machinery to make sure operational use to detect evidence of tempering
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Communication; establish and maintain effective communication between the security supervisor and the entire team at all times to ensure optimum team work.
- Carrying out duty patrol across the work station(s)
- Adhere to all company services and operating standards.
- Attend the security guards parade
- Any other job advised by Security Supervisor from time to time
Level of Education/Academic Qualification
At least Secondary School Education (KCSE)
Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
Must have a valid certificate of good conduct.
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skill Required
Good command of both written and spoken English and Kiswahili Language.
Relevant Job Experience
Must have worked in similar position for at least ONE year
Method of application
Qualified and interested candidates should download the NCCK Job Application Form from the NCCK website. Candidates are advised to STRICTLY send the application form ONLY, duly filled in PDF format to email@example.com The application forms to be received before Monday July 12, 2021 at 6pm. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please indicate the position and Job reference number you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Please note that NCCK does NOT charge any fee whatsoever for application, processing, interviewing or securing employment.