Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Marketing Technology Manager, External Affairs
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH’s External Affairs (EXA) division is seeking a Marketing Technology Manager to manage a growing marketing technology stack and to support the strategy that underpins the technology. The position will report to the Director of Strategy of External Affairs and will partner closely with External Affairs’ Communications and Marketing team, External Affairs’ Operations team, PATH’s Information Technology (IT) team, and programs across PATH that depend on the centralized technology platform to successfully engage external stakeholders. The Marketing Technology Manager will support the expanded use of a customer relationship management (CRM) program to identify user needs and tailor solutions for impact; will bring knowledge of digital marketing APIs and tools to PATH’s communications function; and will support the selection, roll out, and use of an integrated marketing platform to improve customer journey, increase collaboration, and enable performance evaluation.
- Support the selection and roll out of a new digital marketing platform, working with key leaders and a systems integrator consultant/team. This will include understanding prioritized requirements across the organization and supporting implementation efforts as needed.
- Co-design a vision for audience-centric engagement enabled by technology (e.g., communications preference center, automation, relationship manager alerts, etc.), understanding technical capabilities of PATH’s CRM, marketing platforms, APIs, etc., and matching them to most critical needs to better deliver an optimum customer journey.
- Manage a growing marketing technology stack, including administration, support, and overseeing needed integration and problem solving. In some cases, this role will partner with system integrators with knowledge of specific tools, but in other cases they will dig into challenges and find technical solutions.
- Build and track against a marketing technology roadmap, that takes the above needs, documents solutions, and plots next steps; drive plans forward by appropriately engaging stakeholders and proposing needed resources.
- Co-lead a customer relationship management (CRM) task force with co-leads from EXA, IT, and representation from all PATH divisions. Work with IT to continuously improve the platform and encourage global adoption.
- Engage a community of audience leads within and across PATH programs to manage change and increase adoption and alignment of critical communications technologies across dozens of program teams globally. Continually improve the way PATH leverages technology with well-defined processes to deliver a better experience to the audiences we engage.
- Leverage reporting and analytics for audience engagement with PATH email, events, and other digital properties, to draw insights from campaign/channel performance to drive forward tactics that most effectively engage important segments and tweak workflows accordingly. Monitor data quality and work with team members to address issues.
- Train and support staff on using marketing technology stack, including Salesforce; Google analytics; Google ads and Google tag manager; and email, web, social and event platforms. Take input on blockers in order to design improved business processes, workflows, and technical solutions.
- Set up the right workflows and collaborate with Program Audience Leads to build technology-based solutions for audience journeys and needs.
- Support regulatory compliance while executing email marketing campaigns and collecting data.
- Minimum of 5 years working in a marketing technology role with progressive responsibility required.
- Experience working with Salesforce required.
- Experience managing technology vendors and evaluating APIs required.
- Experience with marketing platforms required (e.g., Marketing Cloud, Pardot, and Marketo).
- Project management experience in a matrixed, global organization required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience leading working groups and building consensus.
- Strong business acumen and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills, creativity, and comfort working through ambiguity.
- Client service orientation.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the country of application.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.