Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Enterprise Process Automation and Order Management Lead – (21000367)
We are pleased to announce the following Position in the Digital IT Department within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Tech Lead Integration & contact center planning, the position holder will be responsible for providing technical and team leadership in planning, development and delivery of Safaricom business process automations and order management. This includes but not limited to Enterprise Automation, TIBCO BPM, Oracle BPM, OMP and relevant reference data management to ensure optimal utilization to deliver value to the business. The role is not only critical to the order process but also in realization of efficiency through business process automation.
- To provide technical leadership in architecting the Enterprise order management and process automation in the business by working with the relevant teams in ensuring fit for future architecture and design.
- To lead the team in developing and/or configuring order management framework and process automations as per the enterprise needs.
- Upgrading and migration of BPM to cloud
- Testing and Quality management: – Ensure unit testing is done and work hand in hand with the quality team to ensure that delivered developments are working optimally as per expected standards. This includes test plan and schedule development.
- Governance and Standardization: – Document and implement business process automation and order management development governance and standards. This include code versioning, reference data management guidelines, code review process and other related software related processes.
- Generation of ideas to improve efficiency in product configurations, complex order configurations and development and business process automation.
- Reporting: – Maintain reports on team delivery performance, vendor delivery performance, and development resource schedule cycle time, velocity, throughput and other relevant metrics.
- 3nd line Support technical and team leadership: – Lead the support team in the defined domain areas in ensuring all related services and products are operationally optimal. This includes supporting 2nd line support when needed, problem resolution and bug fixing for already deployed solutions as per ITIL & ISO guidelines.
- Lead in Supplier engagement for delivery and 3rd line support as need may arise
- Lead in stakeholder engagement to enable indentification of business process automation opportunities and map their realization plans
- Mentor team members to ensure optimal performance.
- Engage the various business units heads to ensure continual adoption of automated business process and feedback for improvements.
- Lead the team in optimal resource scheduling and allocation for delivery.
- Lead the team in domain architecting for future proof solutions.
- Research and development: – Take leadership in research and development including adoption of current ways of managing order fulfilments, business process automation development and delivery. E.g. agile delivery, scrum methodologies, CI/CD, and other emerging methodologies.
- 8 years’ experience in a networked and dynamic IT environment at least 5 of those should be as a senior software developer or architecture role.
- 5 years Software development with a bias in middleware and application server platforms skills like Tibco, oracle SOA, Jboss, Weblogic, Websphere, Glassfish, Java ,Tomcat EE & scripting skills.
- 2 years’ experience in workflow development, BPM and order management and configuration.
- Advanced skill in webserver administration and optimization. E.g. Apache, Apache Tomcat, Microsoft IIS or any other commercial.
- Knowledge and experience with No-SQL, BigTable/Columnar data systems, parallel data processing, Software as a Service added advantage
Deadline is 14th July,2021