Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Cyber Security Department within the Corporate Security division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Cyber Security Strategy & Secure by Design, the successful candidate will lend support in ensuring all new and existing systems/products/services are designed and implemented in a secure manner to avoid or mitigate any risks/security threats encountered. They are responsible for defining, analyzing and periodically reviewing the technology security strategy and roadmap based on the ever-evolving threat landscape and ensure risks identified are adequately mitigated. He/she will also architect and design cyber security systems in line with best practices to ensure they meet all requirements including adequate security, capacity and performance
- Participate in the periodically review of the cyber security strategy and roadmap considering the ever-evolving threat landscape, business and regulatory requirements.
- Conduct research and development/security intelligence on new areas in security to input to strategy.
- Design cyber security solutions in line with best practices to ensure deployment of best in class solutions.
- Define cyber security requirements and acceptance criteria for new systems.
- Participate in budget forecasting and defense of spend or business cases at CAPEX board.
- Draft and evaluate business cases, RFIs/RFPs, conduct proof of concepts, technical evaluations.
- Liaise with Supply Chain to facilitate procurement while ensuring cost leadership.
- Lead in testing, implementation, deployment and commissioning of new solutions.
- Ensure high availability and disaster recovery in accordance with best practices for solutions deployed.
- Ensure proper change management and system handover processes are followed.
- Manage all aspects of projects and vendor related issues in line with defined processes.
- Recommend major upgrades where required and work with the operations team to implement.
- Ensure all security programs are continually improved to maximize on their returns/benefits.
- Define metrics and report periodically to clearly demonstrate return on security investment.
- Conduct knowledge transfer to other team members/staff on new or topical areas.
- Cost management, reporting and presentations.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Advanced Networking certifications: CCNA/CCNP/CCIE (Security option an added advantage).
- Advanced Information Security Certifications: e.g. CISSP/CISM/CISA/OSCP/CEH.
- At least 4 years proven experience in IT Networks and/or Systems Administration.
- At least 2 years proven experience in implementing and administering Cyber Security solutions.
- Working knowledge of databases, web, virtualization, microservices technologies will be an added advantage.
- At least 2 years proven experience in projects management, leading or coordinating and managing stakeholders.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline is 14th July,2021