Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Application and Support Officer.
Reporting to the Systems Administrator, the successful candidate will provide Application Support within the ICT Shared Service. To assist the Application Support Team Leader in the delivery of the ICT Application Support aspects of the ICT Service Plan.
To actively contribute to the Application Support team within the ICT Shared Service.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Provide guidance and support for application users to ensure that the business application systems supported by the ICT Shared Service are maintained to the highest possible standard with maximum levels of attainable productivity and efficiency.
- Provide support for application configuration and upgrades, and problem analysis and resolution for application problems, in conjunction with the users and external application or service suppliers where necessary.
- Undertake application problem analysis and resolution for application problems in conjunction with the users and application suppliers.
- Assist with implementation of ICT application projects. Provide technical input where required.
- Examine application functionality and performance and provide information about how it can be improved.
- Analyze data from systems and produce technical and business reports for consumption by departmental heads.
- Directly provide user training and training materials.
- Proactively manage data quality in some systems
- Maintain interfaces, exports, and imports, and ensure their smooth running where required.
- Manage interfaces, defined operational system processes and data extracts.
- Write, run reports, interfaces, and routines to support day-to-day business operations.
- Undertake any other duties of a similar level and responsibility as may be required from time to time.
- Assist the Systems Administrator in ensuring that all the above is undertaken.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Three years’ experience within a busy ICT environment planning, installing, maintaining, and supporting business applications.
- Experience in providing ICT applications support to users in a customer focused environment.
- Experience of implementing and upgrading banking applications (Core banking systems and channels)
- Experience of supporting banking applications (Core banking systems and channels)
- Experience of analyzing user needs and requirements, mapping process and documenting the results.
- Experience working with SQL server.
- A sound understanding of technical IT issues to enable discussions with internal and external technical specialists.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or similar
How to Apply
If you are up for the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; kindly send your applications and detailed CVs quoting the job title on email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th July 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information please visit: https://www.caritas-mfb.co.ke