Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Established in 1937 and located at Bomet County, Tenwek Hospital is a Ministry of the Africa Gospel Church Kenya. It’s a 361 Bed Capacity Teaching and Referral Hospital serving the vast South West Region of Kenya including but not limited to Bomet, Narok, Kisii, Kericho and Kisumu Counties. Over the years, the Hospital has grown to become one of the top healthcare institutions in the Country offering a wide variety of healthcare services.
Tenwek Hospital is a Christian Community committed to excellence in provision of Compassionate Healthcare, Spiritual Ministry and Training for Service to the Glory of God.
In order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery, the Hospital is seeking to recruit highly motivated, ministry minded, born again Christians with good standing, demonstrating spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the following positions:
Job Ref: TH/HRD/ACC//07/2021: ACCOUNTANT
Role Summary: Reporting to the Finance Director, the holder will be responsible for providing financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control
The right candidate will be required to:
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash among others
- Process credit card payments
- Prepare bank deposits
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Assist with month-end closing reports and metrics
Qualifications, knowledge and skill
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related course
- Professional management qualification, in addition to finance qualification e.g. ACCA, CPA, Credit Management
- Cash management skills
- At least (5) five years in a busy working in a finance or credit control.
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving skills
- Multi-Tasking skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Superb judgment, problem-solving and cognitive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A committed christian
The Chief Executive Officer,
P.O. Box 39-20400,
Applications should be sent directly to email@example.com by 21st July, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted