Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Established in 1937 and located at Bomet County, Tenwek Hospital is a Ministry of the Africa Gospel Church Kenya. It’s a 361 Bed Capacity Teaching and Referral Hospital serving the vast South West Region of Kenya including but not limited to Bomet, Narok, Kisii, Kericho and Kisumu Counties. Over the years, the Hospital has grown to become one of the top healthcare institutions in the Country offering a wide variety of healthcare services.
Tenwek Hospital is a Christian Community committed to excellence in provision of Compassionate Healthcare, Spiritual Ministry and Training for Service to the Glory of God.
In order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery, the Hospital is seeking to recruit highly motivated, ministry minded, born again Christians with good standing, demonstrating spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the following positions:
- Communications Officer
- Security Manager
- Dental Officer
Role Summary: Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Communications Officer job exists to create and implement approved communications strategies and policies ensuring effective communication with the employees, community, government, partners and the public in general
The right candidate will be required to:
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer in managing the hospital brand and reputation.
- Responsible for all internal communication at Tenwek Hospital.
- Provide technical support for all communication matters, coordinate development of communication strategy and deliver communication objectives throughout the Hospital.
- Provide in-house public relations and marketing for Tenwek Hospital
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and the Hospital administrator for communication policy direction
- Provide shadowing supervision for the unit communication champions
- Ensure generation of internal newsletter/e-newsletters and other communication material to update all regular and interim supporters of Tenwek Hospital.
- Proactive and strategically engaged with external stakeholders through media relations both online and offline with the approval of Chief Executive Officer.
- Coordinate and design uniform format for use in all IEC materials and printed publication of the institution.
- Responsible for the hospital communication infrastructure and equipment.
- Cultivate strategic media visibility.
- Monitor all publicity and notify the Chief Executive Officer promptly.
- Ensure the Communication unit maintains a Resource Center with medical research and other material relevant to Tenwek Hospital’s work to facilitate research and dissemination.
- Work with Human Resources Office to provide appropriate communication training.
- Manage Tenwek Hospital social media sites.
- Communicating in terms of crisis and risk management
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- Degree in communication, journalism or public relation from a recognized University
- Three years relevant experience in Communications, Media or Public Relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in both English and Kiswahili) and social media skills.
- Desire to serve people.
- Able to deal with a diversity of people of different cultures and able to build bridges
- A committed Christian
- Good organizing, planning, problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Computer literate with hands on experience on internet and MS Office applications
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply
The Chief Executive Officer,
P.O. Box 39-20400,
Applications should be sent directly to email@example.com by 21st July, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted