Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Established in 1937 and located at Bomet County, Tenwek Hospital is a Ministry of the Africa Gospel Church Kenya. It’s a 361 Bed Capacity Teaching and Referral Hospital serving the vast South West Region of Kenya including but not limited to Bomet, Narok, Kisii, Kericho and Kisumu Counties. Over the years, the Hospital has grown to become one of the top healthcare institutions in the Country offering a wide variety of healthcare services.
Tenwek Hospital is a Christian Community committed to excellence in provision of Compassionate Healthcare, Spiritual Ministry and Training for Service to the Glory of God.
In order to ensure efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery, the Hospital is seeking to recruit highly motivated, ministry minded, born again Christians with good standing, demonstrating spiritual maturity, integrity and a calling to serve to fill the following positions:
Job Ref: TH/HRD/SEC/07/2021: SECURITY MANAGER
Role Summary: Reporting to the Director Human Resource & Administration, the Security Manager job exists to maintain safe and secure environments for customers and employees, assets and facilities by establishing and enforcing security policies and procedures, supervising the security guard force.
The right candidate will be required to:
- Ensure the regular inspection of Fire equipment and participate in safety committees e.g. OSHA, FMS (JCIA).
- Develop and implement the fire plan, emergency and disaster plan.
- Carry out regular safety audits.
- Manage outsourced security provider and ensure adequate security for the institution and events
- Carry out in-house investigations as required and regular security audits.
- Liaise with local authorities on security matters.
- Analyzing and submitting security operation reports receiving and disseminating intelligence reports;
- Reviewing tactical and operational orders;
- Developing security policies, regulations, rules, standards, norms, protocols and procedures;
- Monitoring security operations within the Hospital;
- Ensure all security systems in the control room are operational.
- Set goals and objectives of the department and monitor departmental performance.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies and directives;
- Planning and coordinating security operations for the Hospital;
- Reviewing reports on security incidents and breaches;
- Identifying, investigating and resolving security breaches and issues;
- Monitoring security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with the Hospital requirements;
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Served as a Security Manager for a period of at least Three (3) years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminology & Security Studies, Security Management/Administration, Police work and public administration or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree in Criminology & Security Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in criminology, law, security management and police work, police scheme, peace building, police management, risk and disaster management or any other field related to police work/security or an equivalent qualification from relevant institution lasting not less than 9 months.
- Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Six (6) weeks approved security course from the National Police Service or equivalent.
- Must have served in the National Police Service at the rank of Senior Superintendent of Police or equivalent and above.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the National Police Service with adequate exposure in command appointments.
- Certificate in computer applications skills from a recognized institution.
- Clean Discharge certificate from the Kenya Police Service.
- A committed Christian
How to Apply
The Chief Executive Officer,
P.O. Box 39-20400,
Applications should be sent directly to email@example.com by 21st July, 2021
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted