Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
AZA Finance is an established provider of currency trading and cross-border payment solutions which accelerate global access to frontier markets through an innovative infrastructure. By leveraging cutting edge technology in our flagship products, AZA is able to significantly lower the cost and increase the speed of business payments to, from and across frontier markets.
Our API product provides both wholesale currency purchase and retail settlement via our robust API while our Web-Based platform is our B2B over-the-counter product that caters to businesses with wholesale currency needs, especially those paying partners and suppliers.
Our partners utilise our hybrid financial infrastructure and deep local knowledge to manage liquidity and send payments to dozens of bank networks, mobile money operators and payments aggregators across Africa. Licensed by the UK’s FCA and the Bank of Spain, AZA is a market-maker in every major African currency. AZA was founded in 2013 and now has offices in Nairobi, Lagos, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Kampala and Dakar.
As the Finance Associate, you will support the Finance team which is based in Kenya and Nigeria. Our operations, however, cover multiple time zones and locations (Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Senegal, Ghana, Nigeria, along with counterparts in Europe and the US). This is an exciting opportunity to help Africa’s leading digital currency start-up build a brand in East and West Africa. This position is open to candidates in London as well candidates in Madrid, Lagos and Nairobi
- Maintain bank reconciliations
- Customer statement of accounts reconciliations
- Assist in expense policy enforcement, check and reconciliations
- Investigate differences in balances maintained in different books of accounts
- Maintaining reconciliation schedules and ensuring they are up to date and accurate
- Any other duty as assigned by the Finance Manager
- Advance MS Excel skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in analytics, bank reconciliations, accounting, or finance
- Self-starter and independent
- Good problem- solving skills
- Results driven and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- Global / regional network / exposure in FinTech / Blockchain industry.
- One of the hottest, fastest scaling start-ups in Africa.
- Casual work environment.
- Great work-life balance.
- We value autonomy.
- Opportunity for growth for all employees.
- Opportunity to work hard and play hard.
AZA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. AZA does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.