Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• A degree in Computer Science or equivalent education from a recognized institution.
• IT support and experience in customer service of 1 year
• Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
• Any Certification is an added advantage
• Ability to work long hours in the evenings and over weekends
• Providing first-line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email, and in-person
• Support users in the use of computer equipment, MS Dynamics, and Office applications
• Initiating user rights changes or system setups as per request.
• Participating in the testing of applications
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, and applications.
• Carrying out routine software and hardware maintenance
• Servicing and fixing ICT equipment.
• Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and resolving software/hardware
• Liaising with ICT staff and help in establishing ICT user support knowledge
• Tracking work in progress, recording issues, and solutions.
• Assisting the Head of ICT with the implementation of projects as required.
• Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
• Proactive problem solver
• Ability to work independently & a positive team player
• Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
• Help Desk service skills
Send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications.
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
• National Identity Card
• Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
• Any other relevant supporting documents.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Harley’s Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Send your CV to the: HR MANAGER