Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
• Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
• Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in a busy setup.
• Computer Literacy-Must be computer literate and be able to manage software programs.
• Good recording keeping and reporting skills
• Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and manage people
• Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
1. Implementation and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance procedures and industry requirements which include;
>> Having oversight over the functioning of the pharmacovigilance system in all relevant aspects including quality management system (e.g. standard operating procedures, contractual arrangements, compliance data regarding quality, completeness, and timeliness of expedited reporting and submission of periodic update reports, audit reports, and training of personnel in relation to pharmacovigilance)
>> Be the single contact person for the board on all the matters relating to the safety and quality of the product of the marketed products during pharmacovigilance inspection
>> Preparing, reviewing, and implementing company SOP for Pharmacovigilance activities in the country.
>> Submitting the following to the Board through established channels on behalf of MAHS
• Adverse Events to Medical Products and Health Technologies
• Periodic Safety Update Reports and Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Reports (PSUR/PBRER)
• Company-sponsored pre-and post-registration study reports
• Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
• Ongoing pharmacovigilance evaluation during the post-registration period. The report should be submitted to PPB as soon as possible after the evaluation.
2. Implementation of compliance and Quality assurance processes in the company which include;
>> Self-inspections and follow-ups weekly.
>> Compliance checks on received goods.
>> Oversight on external audits
This position is responsible for all compliance-related issues ensuring all requirements are met as per the PPB & WHO standards. You shall also be responsible for Pharmacovigilance by conducting comprehensive drug safety and identifying the hazards associated with pharmaceutical products and minimizing the risk of any harm to consumers.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications.
How to Apply
The candidate should attach copies of the following documents:
• National Identity Card
• Academic: Professional Certificates and testimonials
• Any other relevant supporting documents.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Harley’s Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disabilities, persons from marginalized communities and female candidates who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Any attempt to directly or indirectly canvas shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Send your CV to the: HR MANAGER