Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kimisitu Sacco is one of the fastest growing Tier-1 Deposit Taking Saccos in the region. The Sacco was registered in 1985 and is regulated by the SASRA (Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority of Kenya). Over time, the Sacco has grown its asset base to over Kes.7.6B with membership of 13,000 members drawn from 400 employer organizations ,Corporates and business people. We serve members drawn from all corners of the country, African continent, and diaspora.
Kimisitu Sacco draws its membership from Individuals employed in International Organizations, NGOs, Embassies and Reputable Organizations. Corporate entities, Investments groups and Chamas also form part
our membership. Kimisitu Sacco is seeking to recruit a dynamic, self-driven, and result-oriented individual to join our team in our fast paced, modern work environment, to fill the above position:
You will be responsible for management of Sacco’s front office, manage walk in clients, and give support to Members and the office team. The role holder also ensures smooth flow of operations and excellent working environment. You will provide services to both internal and customers.
• Respond to general member enquiries while identifying and assessing member needs to achieve member satisfaction.
• Attend to all walk-in client queries for resolution
• Manage inbound and outbound calls, handle phone calls escalated from call center and offer service as required
• Respond to customer care emails and individual work emails.
• Provide Loan eligibility advise to members
• Register new members and communicate on on-boarding process
• Follow up and activation of dormant accounts
• Conduct exit interviews for members intending to withdraw from the Sacco
• Create and register of all new Sacco accounts for approval by Senior Customer Service Officer
• Process all member requests and forward to Senior Customer Service Officer for approval
• Review and act on member change requests for approval by Senior Customer Service Officer
• Resolution of all inquiries raised through the CRM
• Facilitate weekly inter-departmental product and services training
• Cross sell Sacco products
• Handle and conclusively respond to enquiries on the Sacco web chat.
• Perform any other responsibility as allocated from time to time.
Knowledge: Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in Public Relations/Business Management/Marketing/Cooperative Management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business management/marketing or an equivalent will be added advantage
• Minimum three years relevant work experience
• Experience in using CRM and ERP Software
• Professional training in customer care
Personal Attributes required for this role:
• Attention to detail
• Effective Communication and interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Commitment and passion to customer service
• Friendly Attitude
• Time Management skills
Direct Reports to this Role:
• All departments
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/customerserviceofficerdataform. After filling the data form, proceed and Send
an Application Letter with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com
The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified. To be considered for this role your application must be received by C.O.B on Friday 20th July 2021. Clearly state the subject of the email as
Customer Service Officer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kimisitu SACCO never asks for money in return for advancement in any recruitment process. If you are ever asked for a fee, please report to Kimisitu SACCO on 0709 136000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.
Kimisitu Sacco is ISO 9001:2015 certified.