Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR FIRE -JOB GROUP P(1 POSTS)
•preparedness for, response to, and recovery from major incidents occurring in the County
•Act as a duty officer as part of 24 hour duty system, responding to disaster as they may arise
•Skills in analysis and problem solving
•Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to prepare and present professional reports and program materials.
•Demonstrated knowledge of the National Incident Management System.
•Experience interacting with local, state and federal representatives of government
•Experience managing and running Emergency Operations Center during emergencies
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.