Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CO-OPERATIVE OFFICER II-JOB GROUP J(9 POSTS)
i) Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Co-operative Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Law, Commerce, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development of Economics or any related field from a recognized institution; and ii) Certificate in computer application from recognized institutions
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
Important information to applicants
- Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before the stipulated deadline.
- Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
- Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
- Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Deadline is 21st July, 2021